Nerve ConnectVol. 4, July 2022
Introducing the JPNS Cover Contest, Vol. 4, July 2022
The editorial team of Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System are pleased to announce that the journal will be holding a cover image contest.
- The contest will be open through the end of February 2023.
- The winning image will be used as the cover image for JPNS for a full year following its selection.
- The winning image will be selected by the editors of JPNS and the winner officially announced at the 2023 PNS Annual Meeting.
- The winner will receive 2 years of membership in the PNS (see here for a full list of membership benefits!).
- Images tied to journal manuscript submissions are encouraged, but free-standing images are also acceptable.
- Image specs: resolution should be at least 300 dpi and the image should be sized to 210mm(w) x 276mm(h).
- Please save your proposed image into a folder along with a separate file including your name and email (if the image is related to a manuscript submission, please also note the title of your manuscript on this file).
- To submit, upload that folder to this location.
- Winners can expect to be contacted by the editors of JPNS in by the end of March 2023.