PNS Communities Forum is an integrative social platform exclusively for PNS members. Connect with PNS members from around the globe directly, or via topic-specific forums ranging from general Peripheral Nerve discussion to PNS Special Interest Group (SIG) related discussion. The PNS Communities Forum is fueled by member engagement, giving members the freedom to drive the discussion.
Join the discussion today and experience the benefits of:
- Online Forums: Create, post, and subscribe to forum threads; including SIG-specific forums.
- Blogs: Create your own personal blog or subscribe to the blogs of other members.
- Connect with Friends & Colleagues: Privately message other PNS members to make personal connections and continue the discussion ‘offline’. When logged in, view other members who are ‘online’ to engage in real time.
- Personalized Feed: Based on your subscription preferences, Communities provides a personalized dashboard upon login, so you will not miss relevant and engaging discussion and connections.
- Member Profiles: Create a detailed member profile by uploading a photo. View other member profiles to better connect to PNS members in your region or who share your areas of interest.
- Instant Email Notifications: Opt-in to email notifications so you do not miss the latest discussions. When logged in, Communities will display pop-up alerts.
To access the PNS Communities Forum, PNS members must create a Communities member profile. Login to your PNS membership account and follow the user guide, here, for details.
Not yet a PNS member? Join today to access this exciting new member benefit! Learn more about all of the PNS member benefits, here.