SPONSORS & EXHIBITORS
Join us as a supporter this year and check out the great support benefit and opportunity packages we have to offer!
Interested in customizing your package? Contact Tanya Baker with the PNS Executive Office at info@PNSociety.com, or 952-545-6284 and we are happy to work with you to create a support package that meets your needs.
To Confirm your Sponsorship/ Exhibitor registration please complete the 2019 Exhibitor/ Sponsor Registration application.
NOTE: All fees are listed in USD. If you prefer to pay in EURO, please contact info@PNSociety.com. 3% surcharge for all credit card payments.
EXHIBITOR HALL HOURS
Please note that the PNS does not have specific exhibitor hall hours, but rather suggested times to stand by your table to interact with attendees during meal functions. Please click here to view the schedule at a glance. We encourage our sponsors to attend the educational sessions at the meeting. We also encourage all of our sponsors to attend the Welcome Reception on Saturday evening, the Junior Reception on Sunday evening, and the Closing Ceremony on Tuesday evening.
SET UP: Saturday 22 June (10.00 - 16.30)
TEAR DOWN: Tuesday 25 June (17.00 - 19.30)
Please click here for Exhibit Table Assignments.
All exhibit spaces include:
1. 120 x 80 cm non-skirted (all displays/backdrops must fit within the confines of the 120 x 80 cm space)
2. Two chairs
3. Identification sign
EXHIBITOR REQUEST FORMS
**Please complete the attached forms no later than 31 May. Onsite payments and orders will not be permitted.
For any questions, or concerns regarding the forms please contact: Joanne Modica (email@example.com) or Lucia Nardi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Please click here to view the Diagram for the Tabletop placement in Module 8 and here for Module 7.
- Click here to view Table Number Assignments
- Click here to view the Convention Centre Floor Plan
- Please click here to visit the Centro Congressi – Porto Antico Di Genova website.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to provide food & beverage at your symposium. Please note, all catering is at the individual sponsors expense. The exclusive caterer for the 2019 PNS congress is Capurro. Please make sure to note the room your symposium is being held in, with your initial inquiry.
AUDIENCE RESPONSE SYSTEM:
If you would like to utilize an Audience Response System, for your sponsored symposium, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org by May 1 for more information.
Shipments may arrive no earlier than 18 June
EXHIBITOR RULES & REGULATIONS
**These rules and regulations are in addition to those listed in the 2019 Prospectus
Rules and regulations for exhibitors
- Companies holding a sponsored symposium during the congress are allowed to advertise their symposium by displaying self-standing signage in front of the conference room used to hold their own satellite symposium during the session preceding their symposium.
- It is a task of the company holding a sponsored symposium to order, produce and set up the stand alone.
- Due to the tight schedule of sessions in the meeting rooms, the sponsored branding inside the meeting rooms is limited to self-standing visuals.
- Companies may prepare a visual with company or product logo to be installed self-standing against the speaker’s lectern (Maestrale room: 134 cm x 99 cm / Grecale room: 133 cm x 97.7 cm) and at the sides of the speakers’ tables.
- It is the responsibility of the company holding a satellite symposium to set up at the beginning of the symposium and remove all branding at the end of the symposium.
- Corporate branding should not change in any way the congress signage already installed in the conference room.
The PNS 2019 Annual Meeting will take place at the Centro Congressi - Porto Antico Di Genova from 22-26 June. All hotels are within walking distance of the Convention Centre and/or in close proximity to a metro station. All hotel options include breakfast and must be guaranteed by credit card. Please note, June is peak travel season in Genoa. Due to limited hotel availability, we encourage you to book your reservation as soon as possible.
Presenters: Meeting registration, travel and hotel accommodations are the responsibility of the presenter.
Group Reservations: To book group reservations please contact email@example.com
Exhibitor Rules & Regulations
Please note the following items are due 15 APRIL 2019:
- Exhibitor Directory: All sponsors must complete the exhibitor directory online submission form. This information will be included in the printed program and mobile app.
- Print Advertisements: Silver, Gold, and Year-Round Partners please send your complimentary print advertisement in PDF Format (high-resolution only) to info@PNSociety.com
Full-Page Dimensions: 210x297 + 3mm bleed (i.e. 216x303 or 8.5x11.9 inch)
Half-Page Dimensions: 210x148 + 3mm bleed - 8.3x5.8 + 1/8" (i.e. 216x154 mm or 8.5 x 6 inch)
Quarter-Page Dimensions: 105x148 + 3mm bleed - 4.1x5.8 +1/8" (i.e, 111x154 or 4.4 x 6 inch)
- E-Blasts: Gold and Year-Round Partners please send the content for your complimentary e-blast to info@PNSociety.com. Please note, the content of the e-blast must pertain to your symposium.
- Mobile App Banner Advertisements: Year-Round Partners please send your mobile app banner advertisements to info@PNSociety.com.
(Dimensions: 640x110 pixels, 300dpi, .jpg or .png format)
If PNS does not receive the following by 15 APRIL 2019 the information will not be included in the program.