AT-LARGE DIRECTOR SEATS
The Peripheral Nerve Society (PNS) accepts nominations for three open at-large seats on the Board of Directors for a four-year term. Below is the process for identifying and electing candidates of open at-large director seats.
- Send Call for Nominations to PNS membership.
- Nominees must be nominated by two PNS members in good standing.
- The Board of Directors will meet to review the nominations and identify any additional candidates to add to the list. Any member in good standing may run.
- The Executive Office will contact the nominees to verify that individuals accept the nomination.
- Each candidate will prepare a brief statement regarding their qualification and positions.
- The names of all at-large candidates will be presented to the membership as an aggregate vote via an email ballot which will include the names of the candidates and their statements. Those receiving the most votes from membership will become directors. In the event of a tie for the last at-large position, the Executive Committee will vote among those tied by secret ballot.
- The new directors will be announced at the Business Meeting during the Annual Meeting.
Click here to view the PNS Board Member Roles & Responsibilities.