Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System (JPNS)
- It provides a comprehensive overview of current developments
- It covers every topic of scientific and clinical relevance to the peripheral nerve system.
- It is the official journal of the Peripheral Nerve Society.
Journal of the Peripheral Nervous system is a peer reviewed scientific publication whose major goal is to disseminate new knowledge on all scientific and clinical information regarding the peripheral nervous system. The Journal of the Peripheral Nervous System is the official journal of the Peripheral Nerve Society, and publishes original research reports, reviews, letters, and news covering every topic of scientific and clinical relevance to the peripheral nervous system. Articles are expertly peer-reviewed and edited and each quarterly issue is essential for keeping up to date on the latest research in this area. All copyrights belong to the PNS and published four times a year by Wiley Online Library.(ISSN 1529-9027). The Index Factor is 2.504. All articles are available online.
Best of JPNS 2019 - Open Access Articles
- Efficacy and safety of IVIG in CIDP: Combined data of the PRIMA and PATH studies
- Restabilization treatment after intravenous immunoglobulin withdrawal in chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy: Results from the pre‐randomization phase of the Polyneuropathy And Treatment with Hizentra study
- Patients' and physicians' interpretation of chemotherapy‐induced peripheral neurotoxicity
- Peripheral Neuropathy Research Registry: A prospective cohort