2016 Glasgow, Scotland – Inflammatory Neuropathy Consortium and ‘GBS 100’ Centenary Symposium and Ceilidh
- An open meeting of the Inflammatory Neuropathy Consortium hosted by Professor Willison and colleagues, http://www.inc2016glasgow.co.uk/
2015 Quebec City, Canada
- A 5 day PNS meeting with 2 full days devoted to CMT.
2014 Düsseldorf, Germany
- An open meeting of the Inflammatory Neuropathy Consortium hosted by Professor Hartung and colleagues. The meeting heard reports from the first completed studies from the group and updates on ongoing research (IGOS, Perinoms, fingolimod, alemtuzemab and eculizumab studies amongst others).
2013 St Malo, France – PNS Biennial Meeting.
- An open meeting of the INC for the members and the committee. A late night, well attended Special Interest Group heard the results of ongoing studies especially the completed PeriNoMs study and the recently commenced IGOS initiative. An INC committee meeting discussed future business and direction
June 2012 Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- A 3 day PNS/INC satellite meeting with teaching course attached on the first day