The PNS sponsors many educational webinars throughout the year, which are organized and presented by the Society’s five Special Interest Groups (SIGs) and various Committees. Webinars are recorded and available to members in the On-Demand Education Center after they occur live.
PNS Member: FREE
Includes access to live webinar and On-Demand recording.
Non-Member: $50 USD
Includes access to live webinar only.
Not yet a member? Learn more about the benefits of membership here.
Upcoming Educational Webinars
Reverse Translational Approaches to Understand Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy
Wednesday, 5 October 2022
Wednesday, 5 October 2022
12.00 PDT • 14.00 CDT • 15.00 EDT • 20.00 BST • 21.00 CEST • 04.00 JST (6 Oct) • 05.00 AEST (6 Oct)
The Toxic Neuropathy Consortium Presents a webinar on ‘Reverse Translational Approaches to Understand Chemotherapy-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy,’ presented by Professor Deanna Kroetz. Professor Kroetz is Chair of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences and the Jere E. Goyan Presidential Chair for the Advancement of Pharmacy in the School of Pharmacy at the University of California San Francisco and will be presenting her work in clinical and functional genomics studies of chemotherapy-induced toxicity.
Deanna Kroetz, PhD, University of California San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Deanna Kroetz is Professor and Chair of Bioengineering and Therapeutic Sciences and the Jere E. Goyan Presidential Chair for the Advancement of Pharmacy in the School of Pharmacy at the University of California San Francisco. She has received numerous awards, including the AAPS New Investigator Award in Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Drug Metabolism and the Rawls Palmer Progress in Medicine Award from the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics. She is a fellow of the American Association of Pharmaceutical Scientists and the American Association for the Advancement of Science. Her research interests are focused on understanding the mechanisms underlying interindividual variation in drug response and toxicity. Current research efforts include clinical and functional genomics studies of chemotherapy-induced toxicity and structure-function studies of ABC transporters.
Susanna Park, PhD, University of Sydney, Sydney, Australia
Why Do We Need to Validate Neuropathic Pain Basic Mechanisms in Human Samples?
- IDNC Webinar: Updates on Diabetic Lumbosacral Radiculoplexus Neuropathy
- CMTR Webinar: Gene Therapy Developments for CMT Neuropathies
- TNC Webinar: Research on Exercise for the Prevention and Treatment of CIPN
- TNC Webinar: Methods in CIPN Assessment: Bench and Bedside Issues
- NPC Webinar: Why do some people with neuropathy get pain and others do not despite similar neuropathy?
- IDNC Webinar: Potential Targets of the Treatment of Diabetic Neuropathy
- INC Webinar: 2021 EAN/PNS Guideline on Diagnosis and Treatment of CIDP
- TNC Webinar: Programmed Axon Degeneration
- PNS Educational Webinar: Pandemics, COVID, Vaccination and GBS
- CMTR Webinar: Developing Treatment for CMT/dSMA Patients with TRPV4 Mutations
- TNC Webinar: Regulation of Cell Surface Proteins in Models of CIPN/Predictors of Paclitaxel-Induced Peripheral Neuropathy in Patients with Breast Cancer