17 - 20 June 2023
Press & Media Information
The Peripheral Nerve Society, the world’s largest peripheral nerve meeting, welcomes press participation at its 2023 PNS Annual Meeting being held 17-20 June in Copenhagen. The following policies are in effect to help facilitate news coverage of the scientific abstracts presented at the meeting.
Who can register as press for the PNS Annual Meeting?
Press registration is available only to working journalists and writers who must show the appropriate credentials and prove their attendance will result in news coverage of the PNS Annual Meeting. A reporter, writer, producer, or editor with required credentials from a print, online, or broadcast news organization, including freelance journalists, will be given access to the science being presented at the meeting.
Who cannot register as press for the PNS Annual Meeting?
- Industry sales representatives, public relations firms, financial analytics firms, data analytics firms, and advertising agency representatives may not register as press.
- Writers attending the PNS Annual Meeting for the sole purpose of packaging content for profit and/or continuing medical education (CME) opportunities, research studies, and textbooks will not be registered as press.
- Exhibitors may not register as press for the PNS Annual Meeting.
Which programs and sessions are registered press not permitted to attend?
- Special Interest Group (SIG) Sessions
- Networking Events
- In Conjunction with Meetings
Failure to abide by the Press Room Attendee Policies will result in the suspension of PNS Annual Meeting press credentials for this and future PNS meetings, as well as the removal of privileges to receive embargoed content from the journal and embargoed abstracts presented at the PNS Annual Meeting.
Is still photography and video recording allowed?
No, photography and video recording are not permitted.
Is audio recording allowed?
Sharing, rebroadcasting, or publishing audio is strictly prohibited.
How do the press register?
Journalists and members of the press who wish to attend the meeting may register for a press pass in advance. Registration is free of charge and will provide you with access to all PNS general sessions. Pre-registration is strongly encouraged, as registering during the meeting may delay access to scheduled programming.
To register, please email info@PNSociety.com and include:
- Business card clearly showing media affiliation (a print, online, or broadcast news organization) and position (editor, writer, producer, reporter). If a business card is used to register, an additional form of identification may be requested.
- Letter of assignment on official company letterhead from an editor of a recognized news organization or a producer of a broadcast program certifying that you are covering the conference for the respective news organization.
- At least two published bylined samples of editorial and/ or news work in English.
- Press registration is granted only to working journalists who can show evidence that their attendance will result in coverage of the PNS Annual Meeting.
How many members of the press can register?
The PNS reserves the right to limit the number of press registrations per organization.
- A maximum of one (1) writer and/or reporter from any newspaper, magazine, newsletter, or other regularly issued general interest or health/science publication will be approved.
Abstract Embargo Policy
The embargo for all abstracts at the upcoming 2023 PNS Annual Meeting is 4.00 PM CT (US/Canada), Friday, 9 June 2023, which is the date and time all abstracts will be posted online. Information contained in those abstracts may not be released until the abstracts appear online.