17 - 20 June 2023
In 2023, the PNS will award up to (30) $500 USD travel grants to those attending the conference from under-resourced countries. Registration fees will also be waived for those awarded with travel grants.
Application Window: The travel grant application window is from 31 October 2022 – 12 January 2023.
Notification of Acceptance: on or before 3 March 2023
- Applicants must come from an under-resourced World Bank country (GNI per capita of $13,205 or less).
- Applicants must have an accepted abstract.
- A letter of support by a PNS member is requested, but if you are from a country where this is very difficult or impossible, please mention this in your uploaded letter, and the requirement will be waived.
- If there are more than 30 applicants, the International Outreach Selection Committee will rank the applicants based on the merit of their presentation, the scientific-economic state of the country, and the PNS member’s recommendation letter.
- Applications will be collected in conjunction with the 2023 PNS Abstract Submission Site (abstract submission portal will open on 31 October 2022).